This is a great time to take advantage of todays low interest rates and buy your dream home in Colorado.
Call us today to start your pre-qualification
TEN FUN FACTS ABOUT COLORADO
1. Colorado has the highest mean altitude of all the states.
2. Colorado has the highest suspension bridge in the world over the Royal Gorge near Canon City spanning 1,053 feet over the Arkansas River.
3. The world's largest flat-top mountain is in Grand Mesa, Colorado.
4. The highest paved road in North America is the Road to Mt. Evans off of I-70 from Idaho Springs. The Road climbs up to 14,258 Ft. above sea level.
5. Colorado contains 75% of the land area of the U.S. with an altitude over 10,000 feet.
6. The Colorado Rockies are part of the North American Cordillera, which stretches 3,000 miles from Alaska, through western Canada and the United States, into northern Mexico. The centerpieces of this dramatic uplift are the peaks over 14,000 feet, or "Fourteeners", as they are affectionately referred to by climbers. There are 52 Fourteeners in Colorado.
7. The world's largest natural hot springs pool located in Glenwood Springs. The two-block long pool is across the street from the historic Hotel Colorado, a favorite stop of former president Teddy Roosevelt.
8. Every year Denver hosts the world’s largest Rodeo, The Western Stock Show.
9. Denver has the largest city park system in the nation with 205 parks in City limits and 20,000 Acres of parks in the nearby mountains.
10. Colorado has more microbreweries per capita than any other state.
Mountain Financial Mortgage Group, Inc. your hometown mortgage broker since 1994.
Teresa Kahler - Loan Originator
Mountain Financial Mortgage Group, Inc. 25587 Conifer Rd #105-112, Conifer, CO 80433